Security Engineer - Washington D.C.
Come join our Washington D.C. Team! Our team is supporting some of the next generation crime fighting systems. Our location is convenient to public transportation, making the commute easy. We'll even cover the travel tab.
We are looking for a talented Systems Security Engineer to support our Washington D.C. customer. Problem solving and personality is a must.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Active TS Clearance (with the ability to obtain SCI)
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) management
- Detail knowledge of the NIST Certification and Accreditation Framework and workflow
- Ability to review source code and application interfaces for vulnerabilities.
- Ability to performance penetration testing on large distributed systems.
- Ability to oversee and perform security upgrades through the systems operation and maintenance lifecycle.
- Experience with Linux and Networking administration a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or 8 years experience designing/working with large scale IT systems.
- 5 + years INFOSEC experience
- Any of the systems or security certifications are a plus (CISSP, CAP, ITIL V3 etc...)