Some people call it virtualization, others refer to it as a data center, most just say "cloud". We help our customers define what cloud means to their mission.
Our Cloud Support includes the following:
- Virtualization (VMWare, KVM, Xen, PowerVM, Amazon EC2)
- Storage Management (NetApp, EMC, IBM, Amazon S3)
- Secure Multi-Tenancy
- Secure Cloud Design (Encryption, Key Management, Stateless Hypervisors)
- High Availability Cloud Design and Implementation (including failover, disaster recovery, rapid backup)
- Management and Monitoring
We focus on managing our clients' technology "sprawl". We like the challenge of managing hundreds and thousands of servers with small, efficient teams that leverage our software and scripting skills. We place an emphasis on high availability environments, where a failed server doesn't mean a system outage, and a bad switch doesn't mean an unreachable host.
Virtual Desktops? Absolutely! Mobility is powered by the cloud, and that means management of desktops can be centralized as well. 5 workstations, or 1,000, we help consolidate idle computing cycles and lower the need for power, space, and cooling at the desk and in the data center.